Pictures of You
On today's “Authors Between the Covers” show: Bestselling Author Caroline Leavitt tells us about the last 10 years of her successful career since she published, “Pictures of You.”
December 2021: A Note from Hope Katz Gibbs, creator, Inkandescent PR + Publishing Co. — I met New York Times bestselling author Caroline Leavitt a decade ago when I was hired to write about her by Costco’s magazine, The Connection. She had just stepped into book publishing stardom, but her down-to-earth personality shone through. In the last 10 years, she’s found even more fame and has now penned 13 books, and remains as lovely and real.
In our podcast and video interview you’ll learn more about Caroline, who continues to publish heartwarmingly heartbreaking stories, but has also become an advocate for writers everywhere.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- All about her current career as an author
- What she has been doing in the last ten years since I first interviewed her
- What got her into the writing business
- What some of her biggest challenges have been
- What her biggest successes are
- What she wishes she knew then that she knows now
- What insight and wisdom she has for aspiring
- What’s Next for Caroline Leavitt!
Who she is: Author of more than a dozen books, including one of her favorites, “Picture” of You.”
What she does: “In my books, I delve into difficult situations and work them out. It’s where I put all of the things I’m afraid of and obsess about. This makes me a much happier person in regular life.”
Why she does it: “I’m always obsessed with what pulls people together and what tugs them apart, particularly families. I love to try to figure out how people are their best, or their worst, in difficult situations.”