Shaping the Future of Retirement Income Solutions
July 2023: How have retirement income sources changed for retirees now compared to 20 years ago? How well are retirees in the US managing their retirement income? Learn all about it!
Monday Morning Magic from Inkandescent® PR + Publishing Co. — Each month on actuary and author Peter Neuwirth’s podcast and video show, Money Mountaineering, he interviews financial experts who help us answer the question: What’s your future worth?
This month we get the skinny on retirement from Russ Proctor, Assistant VP and Managing Director of Pensions at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
Pete asks Russ:
- How have today’s retirement income sources changed compared to 20 years ago?
- How well are retirees in the US managing their retirement income?
- What can retirees do to improve happiness today and reduce the risk of running out of money?
- Are there strategies that participants should consider implementing?
- Are plan sponsors receptive to these strategies?
- How can we help plan sponsors take action?
- Where do the defined contribution lifetime income solutions need to be in 10 years to help most people who need them?
- Have you seen the start of this movement?
Click here to listen to the podcast: PeterNeuwirthRadio.com
And click here to watch the video of the interview with Russ: PeterNeuwirth.tv
About our guest: Russ joined Pacific Life in 2011 and is now Assistant VP, Managing Director of Pensions. He is head of the Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) business and manages the sales team for both PRT and Defined Contribution Lifetime Income (DCLI) in the Institutional Division. He is also responsible for consulting with companies to reduce and remove financial risk inherent in their pension plans through the Pacific Life suite of PRT solutions. In addition, Russ works with companies with defined contribution plans, such as a 401(k) or 403(b) plan, to provide guaranteed lifetime income options for plan participants through Pacific Life’s DCLI solutions. Click here to learn more: www.pacificlife.com.
Until next Monday: May you get a handle on planning for your fabulous financial future! — Hope Katz Gibbs, founder and president, Inkandescent® Inc. Inkandescent.us